Allersoft 100-Percent Cotton Dust Mite & Allergy Control King Duvet Protector Reviews & Coupon
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
(64 customer reviews)
Most helpful customer reviews
50 of 51 people found the following review helpful.
Seems fine - note the size though
By Kate R.
I received my covers yesterday and haven't used them yet - but they look fine and seem soft. One problem is that the 'queen size' is actually only 86 x 86 inches, so won't fit my 'queen' sized duvet at 90 x 90 - I'll have to return it which will cost me the shipping. Note the sizes before you order, since you may need larger than you think.
37 of 38 people found the following review helpful.
Fantastic but tad thin
LOVE THIS! I would have given it 5 stars if it was a little cheaper. I paid $74 frm Amazon.
- It's 100% cotton (no crinkly polyprop) with that awesome crisp feel.
- Long zipper (vs buttons so your duvet doesn't hang out)
- corner ties inside to keep duvet in place
- Feather-proof. Especially obvious when I unzip the cover - feathers + dust flies around.
- I don't have severe allergies, but it's working great for me. You can tell it has a tight weave.
- extremely light-weight.
- Thin. So thin you can see the color of my duvet (which is cream). Not a huge con in my book. In fact, thinking of getting another one because I love this one so much. One as a protector and 2nd one as a duvet cover that gets removed + washed. I think that will take care of the see-through factor. Wish it was slighter cheaper considering how thin it is... That's the only reason I took a star off.
- Quite wrinkly out of the dryer. But I like my sheets kinda wrinkly. Makes the bed look cozy.
Hope this review was helpful. They drive my decisions, so I've decided to review my purchases from now on.
42 of 44 people found the following review helpful.
I can use my down duvet again!
By FL. Mom
We had to stop using our down duvet because the down was actually coming out of it even though it was inside the duvet cover. This caused many sneezing and nose-running ridden nights as well as mornings. I was contemplating on getting rid of it since it was just sitting in storage.
After doing some searching online, I found some allergy duvet covers and found that this was one of the least expensive ones. I didn't want to spend too much to find out that the cover didn't work. That would be more money wasted.
I received this cover a few days after ordering and quickly washed it for use. It wasn't very hard to put on the duvet. Actually it was like any other duvet cover. We used it last night and how wonderful it was to use our down duvet again! Just in time for the chilly weather too! I haven't put it inside the duvet cover yet because we wanted to see if it would work so I guess today I'll be fitting it into our standard duvet cover.
The quality is sturdy, seams seem to be well done and zipper is heavy duty. It's not coated with any funny chemicals just 100% cotton.
I'm very happy with the cover so far even though it's been 1 night with it!
Allersoft 100-percent cotton dust mite & allergy standard duvet protector allows you to encase your duvets and is an integral part of your allergy prevention solution. Allersoft is one of the more recognized allergen barrier fabric names in the market and unlike the competing products, Allersoft is made in the USA. The membrane free fabric is a patented, high construction piece of material and is an effective barrier to dust mites and allergens. There is no urethane or membrane on the back of the fabric which gives it that cool, smooth feeling you get with your best cotton sheets. The standard size measures 21 by 27-inch. It is easy care machine wash and dry.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #8238 in Home
- Size: King
- Color: White
- Brand: Allersoft
- Model: 10023
- Fabric type: 100% Cotton
- Dimensions: .0" h x 106.00" w x 86.00" l,
- Allersoft 100 Dust Mite & Allergy standard duvet protector
- 100-Percent pure cotton, 280 thread count, for the ultimate in comfort without sacrificing efficiency
- The most effective barrier to dust mites, pet dander and allergens
- Sewn with a safety double stitches and at least 12 stitches per inch and a heavy gauge rust proof nylon zipper
- Lifetime warranty, made in the USA